LightBlog

dimanche 16 août 2015

[SOLVED] New Ringtone w/Ringdroid: No Sound, Even For Standard Ringtones

Hi There


I just installed Ringdroid 2.7.3 sur Lollipop 5.0.2, on my Alcatel Onetouch Idol 3.


I was able to cut the start (30s) of "Creatures" fom Amon Tobin (originaly .mp3) to make a new ringtone.

I see the new ringtone in the list of ringtones, but it doesn't sound.
So I try to select back the ringtone I used before: no sound! No other ringtone sounds anymore! I reboot, nothing better.

I deinstall Ringdroid: same reason, same punishment!


However, the new file created (creaturessonnerie.m4a, in /ringtones) can be listened on VLC once transfered to my PC.


I've seen many similar (but not exactly) problems concerning ringdroid in android forums, but none talk about loosing all standard ringtones.
I tried to convert the file in .aac and copy it in both /ringtones and /media/audio/ringtones: I see the new ringtones, but still no sound.

Thanks in advance for any advise.


from Android Forum http://ift.tt/1PtI5Kx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire