LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Anyway to bypass FRP? I think I bought a useless phone :(

So stupid me bought a Priv on CL without having the previous owner factory reset the phone and deactivate her account and now I can't login since it's asking for the last persons Google credentials. I tried texting and calling her to no avail (not sure if she's sleeping or just ignoring me), either way I'm not to sure what to do now. I tried alot of the methods of bypassing the FRP that I found on youtube, but none of them were successful. I was able to get into settings and factory reset from there, but that either only bypasses FRP on Nexus devices or this was patched up in the February or March security update.

Can anyone help? I beginning to think I just wasted my hard earned money on a phone that can't even be used


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qYLeLN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire