LightBlog

samedi 2 avril 2016

Background application download problems after Marshmallow update when using Power Sa

I seem to have noticed that when using apps that download and things in the background (Spotify, Messenger, etc.), they stop updating once the screen is turned off or when multitasking. I can tell they stop transferring data once I switch apps because they vanish from the notification shade. I've never had any problems like this before on Lollipop even with the mode active. I usually have my phone on Power Saver all the time, and it's frustrating me to an extent seeing as to how Marshmallow is forcing me to have it turned off just so I can use my apps properly.

Is this a common issue? Any help with fixing this would be great.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MJiRec
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire