LightBlog

lundi 4 avril 2016

Q: scancode for "back" softkey?

I have a bluetooth keyboard that I use with my totally stock GS Note 10.1 2014, running lollipop. There is a key that originally did nothing but launch the Google search bar. I disabled that and now have a dead key. I'd like to remap the Andoid "back" softkey to it.

I have an app that will let me re asign scan codes, but since the key is dead, there is no scan code for it (similar to the Fn key). Since it used to launch Google search, it can be made to work, I just don't know how. And I don't know the command code for the "back" softkey.

I do have a regular back key on the keyboard which works like a regular back key....it does not work like the Android "back"....it doesn't back out and close apps or menus.

Any suggestions? does anyone know the Andoid back command or how to find it?

thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N59b8A
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire