LightBlog

samedi 2 avril 2016

Replace Rogers Voicemail with Account/Device Based Service

Hey folks. I'm not a huge fan of Rogers' voicemail service on my S4. Access and navigation is clunky, and I'd really rather just use a device based service, or if possible, Google account based service. I understand that in the US, Google Voice has this option, but I also understand this specific option isn't available in Canada.
I was hoping people could give me a couple options based on their own experiences, and also maybe tell me if there's a way to get Google Voice's voicemail service. I can make calls in Hangouts with my own Rogers number, so it would be great to have the voicemail.
YouMail is the top search option, but before I go ahead, I wanted some opinions. Thanks for any assistance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X6cmCO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire