LightBlog

mercredi 12 août 2015

text messages from phone on account, that I do not have?

Hello,

I have a brain tumor, so if this doesn't make sense, please let me know.

A year and a half ago I helped on of my healthcare workers by adding a line of service on my ATT account. (I know, how dumb, huh?) I really thought that she'd pay me back, or make payments. Over $2,000 later, I finally turned off the phone. She refuses to return the phone to me. <I already reported her, but because I willingly helped her, the authorities do not see this as a CNA taking advantage of a client>

The phone is a Galaxy S3, I believe, and it's on my account. She has her own access to the Google Play store, that's not on my bill.

Is there any way that I can get to the text messages that she has on the phone? I am fairly certain that she's violated my Hippa rights. I'd like to be able to get the phone back, and keep her from doing this to someone else in the future.

TIA for any and all help!!


from Android Forum http://ift.tt/1PlHTgc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire