LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Performance and battery life issues

Ok, so I got my new N5X 1,5 week ago. Before that I had the Z3 compact. After reading around on xda and reddit I decided to go with the purenexus + elementalx combination. Have been tweaking the kernel with EXKM with both bluejay, ghost pepper etc.

But the problems arise after >20hrs uptime. The lag and stutter gets really bad. Also the battery life starts to get eaten up (2-3hrs SOT with ghost pepper settings). I use messenger, Facebook, snapchat, chrome etc. I know these are memory demanding apps, buy I never experienced stuttering and such battery drain on my previous phone.

BTW, my idle drain is really good. Less than 3% during the night. I use amplify for wakelocks.
Don't know if I should try to change kernel or rom? Or just factory reset it to stock? Even though I love root..

Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20WCrWW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire