LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Stock recovery corrupted. Red triangle. Android broken

Hello guys. I think I have a very particular problem since Noone on the forum has mentioned/solved this problem before. Basically I have my old tablet replaced with b01 battery. It came with lollipop os 2.2.2 (I think) I rooted it like I did before with flammable y01 with twrp so no problem on that hand.
Now I'm selling it and I need to get it back to the stock os with stock recovery. But as is seems this turns into something impossible :
Every time I try to flash stock image the red triangle appears when I try to boot into recovery no matter what I do :tried to flash Via fastboot many times, tried different fastboot drivers (one from Nvidia, another one from Google) tried to mess with flashing sequence - staging - reboot - boot.img - recovery.img - reboot - system. Img, userdata.img - dtb - oem lock - reboot and still the red triangle with broken Android. Tried flashing it from 2 different notebooks, with clean win 7 and clean installation of Nvidia drivers. Still no luck, as soon as I finish flashing staging and booting into recovery with volume keys I always get the red triangle. However when I try to install a twrp it boots into recovery instantly. I even tried erasing all partitions before flashing :fastboot erase recovery, erase boot system ecc without result, tried even to flash staging, boot and recovery partitions from older os versions keeping the system and userdata from 2.2.2 and no luck.. Can please some one explain why the original recovery doesn't want to stick?? The cwm recovery like twrp work like charm whenever I try to flash them... So it's not up to hardware.. Please help me guys


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SuQD9H
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire