LightBlog

samedi 14 mars 2015

No voicemail notifications

I am not getting voicemail notifications in the notifications bar or anywhere. I just got the Galaxy Note 4 about 2 weeks ago and have never ever received notifications for voicemail. I have no trouble with text messages or any other notifications but I'm just not receiving voicemail notifications. I've searched the internet for two days straight and can only find people that have a problem with it being stuck and not going away but I have the opposite problem. I have service with Verizon and my voicemail options when I call my voicemail don't seem to be able to fix this problem. There just isn't anywhere in my settings to fix this problem that I can see. As of now the only way to check for voicemails is to actually call my voicemail. Please, please someone help!





from Android Forum http://ift.tt/1Elmhfe

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire