LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Root Help

Hello I don't know if I can ask here but I can't root my device. I have tried almost everything, from the apk's and even on my laptop. I have a Lenovo A816 running on 4.4.4. I just got this phone, I'm actually an Apple user but my iPhone is being repaired right now. It's safe to say I don't know anything about Androids. I've looked all over google for guides on this phone but nothing comes up. I really want to uninstall some of these system apps. I've tried King root, Vroot' iRoot' framaroot, oneclickroot. I've literally tried every one of them to no avail. When I switched to my laptop, I used Kingo Root and it said root was successful but when I tried root checker it said my root is not installed properly, so no root again. Is there anything I can do to root it. This phone is Chinese. I'm in the UK.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qmqh1Y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire