LightBlog

samedi 2 avril 2016

LG Urbane 21 LTE Released Once More 4/1/2016

Its not been highly publicised to my opinion but the LG Urbane that was recalled last year was released April 1st. I have the old one and returned it and now have the latest release. The watch looks the same. I can't really find much on the specs to see if they changed the processor or anything else. They have addressed some of the issues with the first gen. This is my unboxing video I will have a impressions coming this weekend,

https://youtu.be/EhQA4SdAcDQ

Known Issues:
No Headset support for calls - FIXED
No streaming audio via LTE - Not Fixed
OK Google without the tether to phone or wifi - Not Fixed
Maps without the phone - Partial fix. You can bring up the maps and see your location but no navigation
ATT Number SYNC - Fixed and work really well
Can use GPS for running standalone with Google FIT - FIXED (does not work with run keeper)

Things that have improved are charging speeds are crazy fast. I am still testing this area as well as battery consumption.
Battery on standby seems to be improved. I had the watch on all night on my wrist, cell active on the watch and wifi. in 8 hours it consumed 4% battery


Let me know what else you recall would not work and I will try to check it out. I am on ATT


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pTN2om
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire