LightBlog

samedi 2 avril 2016

Phone Stuck in Bootloop, can't use Odin to flash stock / recovery nor Kies [HELP!]

Hey there!

First of all, I'm quite new here, so please be nice. That doesn't mean I'm completely noob to flashing or Android phones in general.
I'm not sure what my phone model is (It's either SM-G900P or SM-G900F) since it's not 100% genuine. It is however Samsung Galaxy S5.
That means I bought it for a discounted price online, the seller claimed that only some internal parts were changed (with identical ones).
If this is not the right place to post, I'm sorry in advance.. it's just that I'm not entirely sure about my model (says G900P on the back of the phone,
I remember, though, checking in the settings in which it said G900F so I'm kind of lost here).

I have used my phone for a couple of months, and it worked completely fine.
Recently I got my phone stuck in a bootloop. It started from a camera app that didn't reduce the photo quality as much...
I had to change some permissions in my rooted phone and re-install the Samsung camera 3 app.

One thing led to another, and now I'm stuck in a bootloop.
This is my current state:

- I have my Samsung Galaxy S5 with Philz Touch (latest 6.26.6, clockwork 6.0.4.8) recovery working.
- Whenever I boot, it either gets stuck on the booting animation or shows it once and then boots into recovery (Philz).
- I don't know how to get my phone to boot normally into (any) firmware.

Comments:

- I can boot into download mod, and Odin recognizes my phone (It errors on flashing, though).
- Whenever I boot I get KERNAL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING, Set Warrantiy Bit: Kernal.
- Upon getting into Recovery mode, a message written at the bottom says: E: could not mount /data to setup /data/media Path!
- Sadly, my Knox counter is 0x1 (2). (not that my phone came with any warranty)
- My phone was Bought in Russia, it was made in Vietnam.

I have tried:

- Installing a couple of different roms (downloading zip into SD card, wiping data, cache, successfully installing).
(When I try to boot it either bootloops or boots into recovery after 1 try)
- Trying to use Odin (with different versions) to flash .tar.md5 STOCK firmware (if that's what it is).
(On flashing 900F firmware I get aboot auth problem, On flashing 900P firmware I get:
Output on phone:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-G900P
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
REACTIVATION LOCK(KK): OFF
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE(CSB)
RP SWREV: S1, T3, R1, A3, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
UDC START
SW REV CHECK FAIL: [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 1

Output in Odin3:

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> G900PVPU1BOA6_G900PSPT1BOA6_G900PVPU1BOA6_HOME.tar .md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

And it keeps on failing even with different versions of firmware.)
- On trying Kies or Kies 3 to emergency firmware update:
I keep on getting invalid model / serial number after typing varients models (SM-G928F/900F/900P) with my serial number (which is prob invalid).
- Using different PIT files while trying to flash different stock firmware (with all possible combinations) while using Odin.
(Same either aboot (auth fail) error or SW REV CHECK FAIL: [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 1 error)

Therefore, I can't see any possible solution to fix my bootloop problem.
I have wasted the last 2 days googling the **** out of it (and usually I find a solution),
but I couldn't find anything to fix me phone! I feel completely lost! Please, help me! :crying:

If you guys need anymore information, I'll reply quick and do my best to get everything you need in order to help.
Note that I did follow each step carefully on each solution that I've tried. Chances are very low for me to miss something.
(I even made sure Kies isn't running while flashing with Odin.. and so on)


Possible reasons for errors:
- I don't know which stock firmware I need to flash with Odin (build / country??)
- Could be something went wrong in kernal or bootloader or modem or anything like that?
(I don't know what those things are so I'm not sure).
- All of the Odin versions I used aren't working with my phone? (3.04,3.07,3.09,3.10.7)
- I'm missing a speciifc PIT file to flash with the stock firmware?
- Something in the RW REV is messing things up (I don't know what that is).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MJiTCL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire